How to improve the result of the 8-hour diet (16/8 or intermittent fasting)?
To provide the body with essential nutrients, it is necessary to include eight groups of products in the diet.
These are four types of fat burners and four types of wellness products
Basically they are sources of proteins and healthy fats, which help to get rid of fat reserves, form a muscular corset, as well as satisfy hunger.
Sources of fiber, antioxidants, various vitamins and trace elements that improve mood, strengthen the immune system and help maintain metabolism.
Let’s see a simple daily set of fat burners and wellness products.
- Lean meat, poultry, eggs.
- Nuts and seeds: walnuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds are best.
- Natural yoghurt and other non-fat and non-sweet dairy products.
- Chickpeas, peas, beans and other beans.
- Currants, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and other red and blue berries.
- Grapefruits, oranges, apples and other fruits rich in fiber and antioxidants (see banana detox smoothies recipes).
- Kale, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts, broccoli, spinach and other green vegetables.
- Tomatoes and bell peppers as sources of lycopene and carotenoids.
As you can see, in this list there is no exotic or expensive delicacies, which means that it is easy to include portions of these products in everyday diet. How to do it better: try to include two products (one from the category “Fat Burners” and one from the category “Wellness products”) in each meal.
Well, regarding harmful products, it is better to limit yourself. Do not eat a lot of processed carbohydrates as baking, sugar, white bread, rice and pasta; saturated fats and trans fats. It is impossible to abandon the “fast” carbohydrates? Try proven combinations: in each dish rich in carbohydrates, add two products from the above lists (for example, pasta with cheese and tomatoes, a sandwich with turkey and salad, cereal with milk and berries).
Choosing intermittent fasting as a method of weight loss, you should also pay attention to drinks: the more water you drink, the better it is for metabolism. But alcoholic beverages must be limited to two or three servings per week, otherwise impressive results will not be achieved. Read more about 8-hour diet or intermittent fasting.